IW League Season#12 (by Admin the 15/02/2017)
MWR LFHCup#5 Soft (by Admin the 09/02/2017)
MWR LFHCup#4 HC (by Admin the 09/02/2017)
Welcome // Bienvenue (by Admin the 21/11/2016) 0 Comment(s)
Welcome, we are glad to restart with all of you on the way of the competition, on our favorite games of the Call of Duty serie, but also to let you know about our new project and improvements inside the LFHC.
First of all we collected every positive or negative critisism, your ideas and your requests of the past year.
We have made decisions to improve the quality and the reliability of our competitions.
Here are the main novelties:
- The LFHC became an association (French law).
- Website improvement, correction of the different problems which lead to a complete reset of our site (You have to register again).
- We reworked our rules.
- More competitions ! At the begining, we wanted only our league system but we also want to develop new competitions system like Fastcup, Ladders or tournaments. It can be streamed to create events.
- Softcore: Yeah I know it sound crazy, despite our name, we want to open our doors to players and teams who play in this game mode. We are confident that many teams will be interested to change their use or discover Hardcore or Softcore while remaining in the same competitive structure.
- Language. At first we were a french structure but by opening the doors to Europe, we must take our language into account, that's why you will notice that all our publications will be translated by translators that we have recruited and we thank them. (You're welcome ;D)
- New games ! We will progressively include new games inside LFHC. Rainbow Six is the first one but we are preparing other projects that you will be interested in.
In conclusion: We have a real ambition for evolution, we have taken into account our mistakes and our experiance. We have worked so hard to please you.
Tout d'abord nous avons collecté toutes les remarques positives et négatives, vos idées et vos demandes dont vous nous avez fait part.
Nous avons donc pris des décisions pour améliorer la qualité et la fiabilité de nos compétitions, et bien sûr, pour que votre expérience de jeu soit satisfaite.